A just released contract notice for Army 2020 vehicle conversions
Converting protected mobility vehicles to support Army 2020 Force Structures
To provide Fleet Conversion services for the Army’s Protected Mobility (PM) fleet of vehicles to achieve the correct variant mix to meet the requirements of the Army 2020 (A2020) Force Development Strategy, against the following vehicle types, hereafter known as ‘The Platforms’.
- Mastiff – all variants,
- Ridgback – all variants,
- Wolfhound – all variants,
Currently envisaged deliverables to include, but not be limited to:
- Mastiff Troop Carrying Variant (MAS TCV) to Mastiff Enhanced Communications Variant (MAS ECV) Conversion,
- Ridgback Troop Carrying Variant (RBK TCV) to Ridgback Command Variant (RBK CV) Conversion,
- Wolfhound Explosive Ordinance Disposal (WHD EOD) variant to Wolfhound Military Working Dog (WHD MWD) variant Conversion,
- Mastiff 1 to Mastiff 2 Conversion.
Cost Range: between 40 000 000 and 60 000 000 GBP